Friday, February 8, 2019

Lesson 3: Advanced Word Processing Skills





Lesson 3: Advanced Word Processing Skills

        In this lesson, my skills regarding with the use of Microsoft Word improved and increased as the advanced capabilities of Microsoft Word has features to help improve the productivity of  it. One thing that I did not know was the use of Mail Merge. At first, I thought it would just make the file or document to be completed longer than it should be, but I was completely wrong. Mail merge is very useful especially when creating multiple letters, envelopes, labels, name tags and sending it to multiple addressees. The steps on how to make a mail merge really helped me a lot when I made cover letters that were addressed to different persons.
        The kinds of materials also helped me when inserting images, clip arts, shapes, smart art and charts into the word document. I actually knew already the use of image placement but it made me understand more about it and how I can use it. Overall, knowing the advanced word processing skills was really helpful to every student like me. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lesson 10: ICT as Platform for Change

Lesson 10: ICT as Platform for Change       Since Lesson 10 is all about ICT as platform for change, I learned that it pertains to t...