Friday, February 22, 2019

Lesson 8: Collaborative ICT Development




Lesson 8: Collaborative ICT Development

        This lesson was about Collaborative ICT Development and I was able to understand the web portal and the advantages of using online collaborative tools and how it can effectively monitor group tasks. A web portal, like Yahoo.com, is a website that contains information from different sources. News, e-mail, weather conditions and a lot more are found in the page of Yahoo.com. My knowledge about online collaborative tools widened as I also tried to use of it, but most of the time it is used by organizations or business-related people. The examples of online collaborative tools that I tried are WordPress, Microsoft Office Online, where I usually make my file documents and presentations, and Google Docs, Sheets and Slides.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lesson 10: ICT as Platform for Change

Lesson 10: ICT as Platform for Change       Since Lesson 10 is all about ICT as platform for change, I learned that it pertains to t...